Welcome to the Ladies’ Ministry.
It is our desire that, through this information, we can help you feel more comfortable and welcomed to join us at one of our Bible studies or special events.
The Ladies’ Ministry at CrossBridge is intended to help ladies:
- understand how they may have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- experience growth in their Christian lives.
- study the Bible and apply its principles to daily living.
- understand and apply the value of prayer in their lives.
- discover and develop their spiritual gifts and provide opportunities for using them.
- be encouraged in their relationships with their husbands, children, parents, co-workers, and/or friends.
- develop a lifestyle of sharing Christ through their lives and their homes.
- development of godly friendships and share love & care with others.
If you would like more information or have any questions about our Ladies Ministries, please call the church or e-mail us.
Sunday School/Small Groups - 9:30 AM
Morning Worship Service - 10:30 AM
Youth Group - 6:00 PM
Evening Service - 6:00 PM
Awana Clubs (during school year) - 6:45 PM
English Class (during school year) - 6:45 PM
MidWeek Bible Study & Prayer - 7:00 PM
Pastor - Donald Willis
Pastor - Dan Hayden
Youth Pastor - Steve Hoofer
Children’s Director - Andy Ferguson
Worship Leader - Steve HoySprouts Daycare Ministry Leadership
Director - Margene Robinson
Assistant Director - Angie Nicley